Our Mission: To have a team of happy, competent, productive professionals!
Do you have what it takes?
Want to join our team to grow your career?
Favreau Forestry is growing and looking for self-motivated, competent team members that enjoy physical outdoor activity in a fast-paced professional environment. We are a TCIA Accredited Company offering year round employment.
If you enjoy working in a stable company and like being rewarded for quality work, we want to talk to you. We train our people and offer a safe, team oriented environment.
We have been servicing our customers for more than 20 years! To deliver superior service, we continually raise our own performance standards!
- Drug-free environment
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation time
- Paid holiday time
- Paid personal days
- Continuing education funding
- Paid weekly safety meetings
- The respect, dignity and consideration you deserve
Basic qualifications for a career at Favreau Forestry:
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license (CDL preferred)
- Production Chainsaw experience
- Positive attitude
- Aerial Lift (Bucket Truck) Operator
- Skid-steer (with rotating grapple) Operator
- Chipper Operator
- Chainsaw Operator
- Crew Leader
If you are simply looking for a place to get a paycheck our company and industry is not for you! Serious participation and skills are required. We take our careers seriously!
Interested in a career at Favreau Forestry, please choose any of the following options to send your résumé:
- Submit the form below
- Email Resume to: Office@FavreauForestry.com
- Fax your résumé to: 978-365-4302
- Mail your résumé to: Favreau Forestry 109 Chace Hill Rd. Sterling, MA 01564